Bon Secours St. Francis Watkins Centre set to open Nov 1 |
Title (Max 100 Characters)
CHESTERFIELD, VA - St. Francis Watkins Centre is set to open Nov. 1 and bring more than 100 jobs to Chesterfield.
Chesterfield’s newest health care facility includes a freestanding emergency department — the first of its kind in central Virginia — and a comprehensive diagnostic imaging center. When phase two of the project opens Dec. 5, the 100,000 square foot facility will also offer bone density scanning, mammography services and a breast surgery practice.
Located in the northwest part of Chesterfield County, St. Francis Watkins Centre will increase access to emergency services for this growing part of the Richmond metropolitan area. Watkins Centre will also bring 100 new jobs to Chesterfield County.
Upcoming Events near Chesterfield
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Late-night pursuit on Midlothian Turnpike ends with arrest
- Police searching for two men who robbed Midlothian jewelry store
- Richmond Officer on trial for exposing himself at Chesterfield mall
- Chesterfield senior citizens remember JFK's assassination
- James River High School band receives rare state accomplishment