Chesterfield Pediatrics | Doctors & Clinics
At Chesterfield Pediatrics, we feel your child’s healthcare is our most important priority. We believe a child’s health is a partnership between the family and a pediatrician. We strive to bring the most current, compassionate care to each of our patients and family members.
Our physicians consist of Dr. Arlene Harrington, Dr. Nowsheen Ahmed and Dr. Parul Little. These practitioners have made an ongoing commitment to lifelong learning and advocacy for children. Our physicians strive to take the time to make each patient feel like a special part of our family by providing exemplary service on a personal level.
To also serve you, we have experienced Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioners, Jessica Wester and Dana Kleinschuster. Additionally, we have Brandon Hightower our Physician Assistant and Diann Aardema our board certified lactation consultant with over 20 years of experience. One of our nurses takes call evenings, weekends and holidays. You will receive a call back from one of our providers who is familiar with your child, rather than from an outside call service. Chesterfield Pediatrics is the practice who brought Customer Service back to healthcare.
- We have been serving the Richmond community for over 30 years
- We have three Physicians, one full-time Nurse Practitioner, and one full-time Physician Assistant on staff
- Our R.N.s and L.P.N.s are highly trained
- Our Staff is friendly and courteous
- We have an efficient on-site Billing Department
- We return calls promptly
- We understand what you and your child need
- We treat multiples and understand their individual needs
- We offer same-day sick appointments
- We provide you personal access to your physician